Unsecured creditor’s claim

If you are an unsecured creditor, use the “Unsecured creditor’s claim” form (below) to file a claim in the liquidation.

This form is also used to make claims for employee wages and holiday pay.

Download “Unsecured creditor’s claim” form [PDF, 139kb] »

Secured creditor’s claim and valuation

If you are a secured creditor, you have three options. You can:

1) Deal with the secured asset/s in the terms of your security, assuming your security ranks ahead of any other security holders.

2) Place a value on the asset, advise the liquidator of that value and make an unsecured claim for the balance of the debt. If you choose this avenue, use the “secured creditors claim and valuation” form (below).

3) Surrender your charge and become an unsecured creditor. 

Download “Secured creditor’s claim and valuation” form [PDF, 139kb] »